Tidewater Community College will hold a mini-mester session or a “miniature semester” that will allow students to earn college credits at an accelerated pace between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The mini-mester session is from Nov. 30 – Dec. 18.
During that time, the college will offer three-week three-credit courses exclusively online in a variety of subjects, including art, communications, economics, English, history, math, political science and psychology.
Each course will use low- to no-cost digital resources, so no pricey textbooks are needed.
The mini-mester session is designed for:
- Four-year college students that attend another college or university in Virginia. Visiting students can complete one or more of the classes at TCC in just three weeks and transfer it back to their school. (To determine eligibility for financial aid, students should contact their school’s financial aid office.)
- High School students can get ahead by earning college credits that can transfer to most Virginia colleges and universities.
- Current TCC students can keep moving forward with this accelerated session.
Available classes include:
- ART 101 History & Appreciation of Art I
- CST 110 Introduction to Communication
- ECO 201 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ENG 111 College Composition I
- HIS 111 History of World Civilization I
- HIS 112 History of World Civilization II
- HIS 121 United States History II
- MTH 154 Quantitative Reasoning
- MTH 155 Statistical Reasoning
- PLS 211 U.S Government I
To search for mini-mester session classes, visit here. Be sure to select mini-session. Add the course name in the subject section and the course number in the catalog section.
For more information and help with enrollment, email email@example.com or call 757-822-1111.