TCC’s Information Center and financial aid support staff will be available to assist students from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Dec. 23 and Dec. 27-30. On Dec. 31, staff will be available from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. The Center for Military and Veterans Education (CMVE) staff will also be available to answer emails and phone calls on these days.
All college offices are closed Dec. 23-27 and Dec. 29 – Jan. 2. E-advisors will be available every day over the holidays except Christmas and New Year’s Day.
A one-stop-shop for TCC services will be held during Special Enrollment Days on:
- Dec. 20: 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Dec. 28: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Jan. 7: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Feb. 1: 5 to 8 p.m.
During Special Enrollment Days, students can visit any of TCC’s campuses to:
- Take placement tests
- Meet with an advisor about academic goals and transfer options
- Receive one-on-one help with registering for classes
- Sign up for or complete new student orientation
- Learn about campus life and organizations
Students may also review financial aid status and payment options (they must bring documentation), pay tuition and meet with representatives from the CMVE.
Students can visit any of these locations:
- Chesapeake Campus – George B. Pass Building
- Norfolk Campus – Andrews Science Building
- Portsmouth Campus – Building A
- Virginia Beach Campus – Bayside Building
TCC’s Center for Workforce Solutions will also be open Dec. 28 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to serve students and business representatives.
Spring classes for the 16-week session begin on Jan. 9. For more information, call 757-822-1122 or email email@example.com.