Tidewater Community College is open for the holidays to help students enroll in spring classes, explore career options and learn about financial aid and student support services.
TCC’s New Student Support Team will be available to assist new and prospective students from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Dec. 20, 21, 27 and 28 by phone at 822-1111 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current students can find help through the Information Center during the same time frame and on Dec. 29 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 822-1122 and email at email@example.com.
All college offices are closed from Dec. 20 through Jan. 1. E-advisors will be available every day over the holidays except Christmas and New Year’s Day.
A one-stop-shop for TCC services will be held during our Special Enrollment Day and extended hours:
Extended Hours: Jan. 7-17
- Monday through Thursday – 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Special Enrollment Day
- Saturday, Jan. 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Visit these locations for help:
- Chesapeake Campus: George B. Pass Building
- Norfolk Campus: Andrews Science Building
- Portsmouth Campus: Building A
- Virginia Beach Campus: Bayside Building
During these days, students can visit any of TCC’s campuses to:
- Take placement tests
- Meet with an advisor about academic goals and transfer options
- Receive one-on-one help with the registration process
- Sign up for new student orientation
- Learn about campus life and organizations
Spring classes for the 16-week session begin on Jan. 14.
Questions? Contact us at 757-822-1122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.