Looking for help with your financial aid? Need an academic advisor to help you select your classes?
TCC is making it even easier for you to take your next steps toward a certificate or degree with extended hours and convenient on-campus enrollment days.
During our Extended Enrollment Days you can:
- Find help completing your application
- Meet with an advisor about your academic goals and transfer options
- Receive one-on-one help with registering for classes
- Register for on-campus child care services
- Learn about campus life and organizations
- Meet with representatives from TCC’s Center for Military and Veterans Education
TCC’s Extended Enrollment Days will be held:
- Thursday, July 19, 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 4, 9 a.m. – noon
- Saturday, August 18, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, September 6, 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Visit one of these locations maps | directions
- Chesapeake– George B. Pass Building
- Norfolk– Andrews Science Building
- Portsmouth– Building A
- Virginia Beach– Bayside Building
In addition to these days, TCC is offering extended hours starting August 13 through August 24. During those dates, the campuses will be open:
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Fridays, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Fall classes start August 20.
Are you ready to take your first steps toward a degree? We’re here to help! Contact a member of TCC’s New Student Support Team at 757-822-1111 or email@example.com.