Current and prospective students and their families are invited to two upcoming Special Enrollment Days:
- Saturday, Jan. 7, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb.1, from 5 to 8 p.m.
Everyone is welcome, including recent high school graduates, military veterans and adult learners.
Spring Semester begins Jan. 9. TCC also offers shorter 12- and 8-week classes that begin in February and March.
During Special Enrollment Days, you can visit any of TCC’s campuses to:
- Take placement tests
- Meet with an adviser about academic goals and transfer options
- Receive one-on-one help with registering for classes
- Sign up for or complete new student orientation
- Learn about campus life and organizations
You can also review financial aid status and payment options (bring income documentation), pay tuition and meet with representatives from TCC’s Center for Military and Veterans Education.
Visit any of these locations:
- Chesapeake Campus – George B. Pass Building
- Norfolk Campus – Andrews Science Building
- Portsmouth Campus – Building A
- Virginia Beach Campus – Bayside Building
For maps and directions, visit www.tcc.edu/locations. For more information, call 757-822-1122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.