Logon to www.tcc.edu and you’ll find a whole new world.
Tidewater Community College launched an updated website on Sept. 4. Among the highlights:
- A new home page that’s easier to navigate
- A comprehensive help center with answers to all of your questions
- A dynamic program search feature allowing you to explore the more than 150 academic and career-technical available. Search by keyword, campus, degree type or interest.
“Our goal was to create a user-friendly experience for anyone looking online for information about anything at TCC,” said Curt Wynn, associate vice president of marketing, acquisition and engagement at the college. “Students should be able to navigate the new site with ease, whether they’re enrolling in classes for the first time or applying for graduation.”
What else can you find at the new tcc.edu?
- Discover TCC – Find the best degree or program for your educational goals in two minutes
- Unique student homepage – Information tailored to current students
- Streamlined page content – Enjoy new videos, photographs and student profiles
- New student checklist – Not enrolled yet? Here’s a roadmap to get you there
The new tcc.edu is compliant with federal requirements, including the accessibility standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act. The updated site is the result of a partnership among TCC’s marketing, web communications and visual communications teams, and Sway, the college’s creative agency. The group incorporated feedback from students and faculty.
Let us know what you think and alert us to any errors you find uploading pages by completing our Website Update form.