Don’t let COVID-19 sidetrack your college plans. Explore TCC through our upcoming Virtual Information and Zoom sessions. Learn about the college’s transfer degrees and hands-on programs in respiratory therapy, welding, mechatronics, nursing, computer-aided design and more.
Sessions, held every week all summer, include:
- Military Monday – Military-related students can find support in these sessions conducted by TCC’s Center for Military and Veterans Education.
- General Information – Gain an overview of TCC’s academic offerings, including the Accelerated Degree program and dual enrollment options.
- Financial Aid Friday – Learn about paying for college.
- Pathway Sessions –Dive into TCC’s academic career pathways with program-specific break-out sessions. These range from Arts and Humanities to Nursing to Manufacturing and Transportation.
- Canvas for Students – Current students can learn how to optimize their use of Canvas.