Find your future at Tidewater Community College.
Learn about the gamut of TCC’s programs, including cybersecurity, culinary arts, health sciences, maritime technologies and the many other potential career paths and transfer opportunities the college offers.
Take the next step by visiting one of TCC’s open houses on May 21 and June 25 between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
On May 21, visit TCC’s Virginia Beach or Portsmouth Campuses.
On June 25, visit the Norfolk Campus, Chesapeake Campus and the Regional Automotive Center.
There is plenty of time to enroll for fall classes, which begin on Aug. 22.
All are invited, especially:
- 2022 high school graduates and their families;
- adults who want to start or finish a degree, learn a new field, or advance in their careers;
- active-duty military and veterans, their spouses and dependents.
You will be able to apply to TCC; learn about financial aid, grants and scholarships; explore academic options; tour campuses; and learn about campus life at all locations.
If you have an eye on a four-year college, TCC can help get you there, too. Transfer agreements allow a student to complete the first two years of a bachelor’s degree at TCC and gain guaranteed admission to most Virginia colleges and universities.
Locations for TCC’s open houses are:
- Chesapeake Campus: Student Center
- Norfolk Campus: Student Center
- Portsmouth Campus: Building A
- Virginia Beach Campus: Bayside Building
- Regional Automotive Center
Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made by May 19 and June 23, to the Office of Educational Accessibility by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 757-822-7751.