Find your future at Tidewater Community College.
Learn about TCC’s programs, including information technology, engineering, culinary arts, health sciences, maritime technologies and the many other potential career paths and transfer opportunities the college offers.
Take the next step by visiting one of TCC’s open houses on April 27 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and June 3 and from 9 a.m. to noon.
On April 27, visit TCC’s Virginia Beach or Portsmouth Campuses.
On June 3, visit the Norfolk Campus or Chesapeake Campuses.
Registration is not required, but recommended and can be done by visiting here.
Visit our website for a complete listing of programs. There is plenty of time to enroll for fall classes, which begin on Aug. 21.
All are invited, especially:
- 2023 high school graduates and their families;
- adults who want to start or finish a degree, learn a new field, or advance in their careers;
- active-duty military and veterans, their spouses and dependents.
You will be able to apply to TCC; learn about financial aid, grants and scholarships; explore academic options; tour campuses; and learn about campus life at all locations.
If you have an eye on a four-year college, TCC can help get you there, too. Transfer agreements allow a student to complete the first two years of a bachelor’s degree at TCC and gain guaranteed admission to most Virginia colleges and universities.
Locations for TCC’s open houses are:
- Chesapeake Campus: Student Center
- Norfolk Campus: Student Center
- Portsmouth Campus: Building A
- Virginia Beach Campus: Bayside Building
Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made to the Office of Educational Accessibility by emailing email@example.com or calling 757-822-7751.