The event, held on the first floor of the Joint-Use Library on TCC’s Virginia Beach Campus, is free and open to the public.
The following organizations are among those expected to be in attendance:
- Chesapeake Police Department
- Hampton Division of Fire & Rescue
- Norfolk Fire-Rescue
- Portsmouth Police Department
- Top Guard Security
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Virginia Beach Emergency Communications and Citizen Services
- Virginia Beach Fire Department
- Virginia Beach Police Department
- Virginia Beach Sheriff’s Office
Applicants should wear appropriate interview attire and bring multiple copies of their résumé.
RSVP is required by registering with TCC’s Career Success Network. Those who aren’t TCC students or alumni can register as a guest.
For additional information, call 757-822-7228.
TCC’s Career Services Center has scheduled additional fairs in these areas:
- Early Childhood Education & Recreation: Feb. 23
- IT & Cyber Security: March 16
- Customer Service & Hospitality: March 30
- Maritime & Manufacturing/Building Trades: April 11
- Health Professions & Human Services: May 4
Find updates at www.tcc.edu/careerfairs.