The event, held on the first floor of the Joint-Use Library on TCC’s Virginia Beach Campus, is free and open to the public.
The following organizations are among those expected to be in attendance:
- Arlington County Police Department
- Chesapeake Fire Department
- Chesterfield County Police Department
- Hampton Division of Fire & Rescue
- Hampton Police Division
- Norfolk Fire-Rescue
- Suffolk Police Department
- Top Guard Security
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Virginia Beach Emergency Communications and Citizen Services
- Virginia Beach EMS
- Virginia Beach Police Department
- Virginia Beach Sheriff’s Office
- Virginia State Police
Applicants should wear appropriate interview attire and bring multiple copies of their resume.
RSVP is required by registering with TCC’s Career Success Network. Those who aren’t TCC students or alumni can register as a Guest.
For additional information, call 757-822-7228.
TCC’s Career Services Center has scheduled additional fairs in these career areas:
- Information Technology: Oct. 13
- Customer Service: Oct. 25
- Hospitality: Nov. 3
- Health Professions: Nov. 15
Find updates at www.tcc.edu/careerfairs.