The event, held on the first floor of the Joint-Use Library on TCC’s Virginia Beach Campus, is free and open to the public.
The following organizations are among those expected to be in attendance:
- BrightView Landscaping
- Chesapeake Controls, Inc.
- CLP Resolutions
- CMA CGM (America), LLC
- Door Engineering Corporation
- Food Service Design Consultants
- General Dynamics NASSCO-Norfolk
- Grand Brands
- Military Sealift Command
- Newport News Shipbuilding
- Norfolk Naval Shipyard Apprentice Program
- Oceaneering, Inc.
- T-Solutions, Inc.
- ZIM American Integrated Shipping
Applicants should wear appropriate interview attire and bring multiple copies of their résumé.
RSVP is required by registering with TCC’s Career Success Network. Those who are not TCC students or alumni can register as a guest.
For additional information, call 757-822-7228.
TCC’s Career Services Center will also have a Health Professions & Human Services Career Fair on May 4.
Find updates at tcc.edu/careerfairs.