The event, held on the first floor of the Joint-Use Library on TCC’s Virginia Beach Campus, is free and open to the public.
The following organizations are among those expected to be in attendance:
- Armor Correctional Health Services
- Bayside Health & Rehab Center
- Bon Secours Health System
- Care Advantage, Inc.
- Chesapeake Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Chesapeake Regional Healthcare
- City of Chesapeake, Human Services
- City of Norfolk
- Community Services of Virginia, Inc.
- Heart Song Care
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Hope House Foundation
- Interim HealthCare and Hospice
- LifeNet Health
- Maxim Healthcare Services
- Newport News Behavioral Health Center
- Riverside Health System
- St. Mary’s Home for Disabled Children
- The Barry Robinson Center
- Virginia Beach Healthcare & Rehab Center
- Virginia Oncology Associates
Applicants should wear appropriate interview attire and bring multiple copies of their résumé.
RSVP is required by registering with TCC’s Career Success Network. Those who are not TCC students or alumni can register as a guest.
For additional information, call 757-822-7228.
Find updates at tcc.edu/careerfairs.