Tidewater Community College is open virtually over the holidays to help students enroll in spring classes, explore career options and learn about financial aid and support services over the phone and via email.
TCC’s New Student Support Team will be available on Dec. 27 and 30, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., by phone at 757-822-1111 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current students can find virtual help through the Information Center during those same times by phone at 757-822-1122 and email at email@example.com.
All college offices are closed from Dec. 21 through Jan. 2. E-advisors will be available over the holidays except Christmas and New Year’s Day. Connect with them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
one-stop-shop for TCC services will be held on campus during Special Enrollment
Day and extended hours:
Extended hours: Jan. 6-16
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Special Enrollment Day
- Saturday, Jan. 11 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Visit these locations for help:
- Chesapeake Campus: George B. Pass Building
- Norfolk Campus: Andrews Science Building
- Portsmouth Campus: Building A
- Virginia Beach Campus: Bayside Building
During these days, students can visit any of TCC’s campuses to:
- Apply for admission on-site
- Find one-on-one help with the financial aid process
- Explore academic, transfer and career education programs
- Get guidance on the registration process
- Learn about student support services on campus
- Tour campus locations, including academic spaces and student area
- Talk to TCC experts about issues re-enrolling in classes or graduating on time
Pre-enrollment, open enrollment and payment deadline dates are available on the academic calendar for each semester. View important upcoming dates and deadlines.
Spring classes for the 16-week session begin on Jan. 13.
Questions? Contact us at 757-822-1122 or email@example.com.