The event, held on the first floor of the Joint-Use Library on TCC’s Virginia Beach Campus, is free and open to the public.
The following organizations are among those expected to be in attendance:
- Alorica, Inc.
- Altig Orlovic
- ASM Research
- AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
- BrightView Landscaping
- Chartway Federal Credit Union
- Checkered Flag Motor Car Company, Inc.
- City of Suffolk Parks and Recreation
- CKS Financial
- Coastal Hospitality Associates, LLC
- Diamond Resorts International
- DOMA Technologies
- Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Landmark Hotel Group
- Link Staffing Services
- LTD Hospitality Group
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark
- Principle Strategies, LLC
- Republic Parking System
- Robert Half
- Taste ’N See Event Planning at The Murray Center
- Tidewater Finance Company
- Tysinger Automotive Family
- Joint Base Langley-Eustis
- VSA Resorts
- Waffle House, Inc.
- Wells Fargo
- Wyndham Virginia Beach Resort
Applicants should wear appropriate interview attire and bring multiple copies of their résumé.
RSVP is required by registering with TCC’s Career Success Network. Those who are not TCC students or alumni can register as a guest.
For additional information, call 757-822-7228.
TCC’s Career Services Center has scheduled additional fairs in these areas:
- Maritime & Manufacturing/Building Trades: April 11
- Health Professions & Human Services: May 4
Find updates at tcc.edu/careerfairs.