Find your future at Tidewater Community College.
Learn about the gamut of TCC’s programs, including cybersecurity, culinary arts, health sciences, maritime technologies and many other potential career paths and transfer opportunities the college offers.
Take the next step by visiting TCC’s open house on June 23 held on all campuses from 9 a.m. until noon.
There is plenty of time to enroll for fall classes, which begin Aug. 20.
All are invited, especially:
- 2018 high school graduates and their families;
- adults who want to start or finish a degree, learn a new field or advance in their careers;
- active-duty military and veterans, their spouses and dependents.
You will be able to apply to TCC; learn about financial aid, grants and scholarships; explore academic options; tour campuses; and learn about campus life at all locations.
If you have an eye on a four-year college, TCC can help get you there, too. Transfer agreements allow a student to complete the first two years of a bachelor’s degree at TCC and gain guaranteed admission to most Virginia colleges and universities.
Locations for open house are:
- Chesapeake Campus: Student Center
- Norfolk Campus: Student Center
- Portsmouth Campus: Building A
- Virginia Beach Campus: Advanced Technology Center
- Regional Automotive Center, 600 Innovation Drive in Chesapeake