If you’re looking for a job in law enforcement, fire protection or emergency medical services, visit Tidewater Community College’s Law Enforcement & Public Safety Career Fair and Hiring Event on Feb. 22.
The event, which is open to the public, will be held at the Virginia Beach Campus Student Center in the gymnasium, K204 from 1 to 4 p.m.
Among the employers present for this networking opportunity are:
- Chesapeake Juvenile Services
- Chesapeake Police Department
- Chesterfield County Police Department
- Hampton Division of Fire & Rescue
- Hampton Police Division
- Hampton Roads Regional Jail
- Norfolk Police Department
- The Port of Virginia
- Top Guard Security
- Virginia Beach Emergency Communications and Citizen Services
- Virginia Beach Police Department
- Virginia Beach Rescue Squad Foundation
- Virginia Department of Forestry
- Virginia State Police
Applicants should wear appropriate interview attire and bring multiple copies of their resumé.
RSVP is required by registering with TCC’s Career Success Network. Non-TCC students and alumni can register as guests.
For additional information, call 757-822-7228.
TCC’s Career Services Center has scheduled additional fairs this spring in the following areas:
- Early Childhood Education & Recreation, March 15
- Information Technology & Business, March 29
- Customer Service & Hospitality, April 12
- Maritime, Manufacturing, Industrial/Trades, April 24
- Health Professions & Human Services, May 3
Find updates at tcc.edu/careerfairs.