Tidewater Community College will host an Early Childhood Education and Recreation Career Fair and Hiring Event on March 15.
The event, which is open to the public, will be held at the Virginia Beach Campus Student Center in the gymnasium, K204, from 1 to 4 p.m.
Among the employers present for this networking opportunity are:
- City of Suffolk Parks & Recreation
- Continental Pools
- Creative World School – River Walk
- Kids Town Learning Center
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark
- Primrose School of Virginia Beach South
- Simon Family Jewish Community Center
- St. Andrew Preschool
- St. Mary’s Home
- Strelitz-Early Childhood Education Center
- Virginia Beach Youth Opportunities Office
- Wave Children’s Learning Center
- YMCA of South Hampton Roads
Applicants should wear appropriate interview attire and bring multiple copies of their resumé.
RSVP is required by registering with TCC’s Career Success Network. Non-TCC students and alumni can register as guests.
For additional information, call 757-822-7228.
TCC’s Career Services Center has scheduled additional fairs this spring in the following areas:
- Information Technology & Business, March 29
- Customer Service & Hospitality, April 12
- Maritime, Manufacturing, Industrial/Trades, April 24
- Health Professions & Human Services, May 3
Find updates at tcc.edu/careerfairs.