Spend a few hours at Tidewater Community College on June 24 and see where you can go.
TCC’s next open house will be June 24 from 9 a.m. to noon on all four campuses and the Regional Automotive Center.
There’s plenty of time to enroll for fall classes, which begin Aug. 21.
All are invited, especially:
- 2017 high school graduates and their families;
- adults who want to start or finish a degree, learn a new field or advance in their careers;
- active-duty military and veterans, their spouses and dependents
Open house locations are:
- Chesapeake Campus: Student Center
- Norfolk Campus: Student Center
- Portsmouth Campus: Building A
- Virginia Beach Campus: Student Center
- Regional Automotive Center, 600 Innovation Drive, Chesapeake
The Regional Automotive Center is Hampton Roads’ only high-tech training facility for today’s automotive technician. It offers programs in automotive maintenance and repair, diesel and marine technology, and collision repair.
At all locations, you’ll be able to apply to TCC; learn about financial aid, grants and scholarships; explore academic options; tour campuses; and learn about campus life.
If you have an eye on a four-year college, TCC can help get you there too. Transfer agreements allow a student to complete the first two years of a bachelor’s degree at TCC and gain guaranteed admission to most Virginia colleges and universities.
For more information, visit www.tcc.edu/open.