If you’re looking for a job in law enforcement, fire protection or emergency medical services, visit Tidewater Community College’s Law Enforcement & Public Safety Career Fair and Hiring Event on Aug. 31.
The event, which is open to the public, will be held at the Virginia Beach Campus in the Student Center Gymnasium in K204 from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Among the employers present for this networking opportunity are:
- Arlington County Police Department
- Chesterfield County Police Department
- Hampton Division of Fire and Rescue
- Hampton Police Division
- Norfolk Police Department
- Portsmouth Police Department
- Top Guard Security Network
- Virginia Beach Emergency Communications and Citizen Services
- Virginia Beach Fire Department
- Virginia Beach Police Department
- Virginia Beach Sheriff’s Office
Applicants should wear appropriate interview attire and bring multiple copies of their resumé.
RSVP is required by registering with TCC’s Career Success Network. Non-TCC students and alumni can register as a guest.
For additional information, call 757-822-7228.
TCC’s Career Services Center has scheduled additional fairs this fall in the following areas:
- Early Childhood Education & Recreation, Sept. 14
- Information Technology & Business, Oct. 12
- Customer Service & Hospitality, Oct. 26
- Maritime, Manufacturing, Industrial/Trades, Nov. 16
- Health Professions & Human Services, Dec. 7
Find updates at tcc.edu/careerfairs.