If you’re looking for employment in information technology and business, visit Tidewater Community College’s Information Technology & Business Career Fair and Hiring Event on Oct. 12.
The event, which is open to the public, will be held at the Virginia Beach Campus in the Student Center Gymnasium in K204 from 1 until 4 p.m.
Among the employers expected to be in attendance for this networking opportunity:
- 360IT Partners
- 4 Star Technologies, Inc.
- Allstate/Jones Family Insurance
- DXC Technology
- EMW, Inc.
- InMotion Hosting, Inc.
- Mr. Rogers Windows
- New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation
- Sutherland Global Services
- Technical Systems Integration, Inc.
- Tidewater Finance Company
Applicants should come dressed in interview attire and bring multiple copies of their resumé.
RSVP is required by registering with TCC’s Career Services Network. Non-TCC students and alumni can register as a guest.
For additional information, call 757-822-7228.
TCC’s Career Services Center has scheduled additional fairs this fall in the following areas:
- Customer Services & Hospitality, Oct. 26
- Maritime, Manufacturing, Industrial/Trades, Nov. 16
- Health Professions & Human Services, Dec. 7
Find updates at tcc.edu/careerfairs.