If you’re looking for employment in health care or human services, visit Tidewater Community College’s Health Professions and Human Services Career Fair & Hiring Event on Dec. 7.
The event, which is open to the public, will be held in the gymnasium of the Virginia Beach Campus Student Center, room K204, from 1 until 4 p.m.
Participating employers include:
- Armor Correctional Health Services, Inc.
- Arvon Staffing
- Atlantic Shores Retirement Community
- Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center (MFA)
- Bon Secours Health System, Inc.
- Care Advantage, Inc.
- Chesapeake Health & Rehabilitation Center (MFA)
- Chesapeake Regional Healthcare
- City of Norfolk
- City of Virginia Beach
- Clearview Health Services, LLC
- Community Services of Virginia, Inc.
- Hampton Fire & Rescue
- Harbor Point Behavioral Health Center
- Hope House Foundation
- Interim HealthCare, Inc.
- Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Newport News Behavioral Health Center
- Norfolk Health & Rehabilitation Center (MFA)
- Princess Anne Health & Rehabilitation Center (MFA)
- St. Mary’s Home for Disabled Children
- The Memory Center
- Tidewater Home Care, Inc.
- Virginia Beach Department of Emergency Medical Services
- Virginia Beach Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center (MFA)
- Virginia Beach Parks & Recreation
- World Financial Group, Inc.
Applicants should come dressed in interview attire and bring multiple copies of their resumé.
RSVP is required by registering with TCC’s Career Services Network. Non-TCC students and alumni can register as a guest.
For additional information, call 757-822-7228.
Find updates at tcc.edu/careerfairs.