TCC experts will be on hand to help current and prospective college students and their families maximize financial aid benefits. The seminar is open to all students, not just those planning to attend TCC.
TCC staff will be available to help with completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and applying for scholarships. New and returning students can also receive assistance enrolling for classes for Summer Session and Fall Semester.
Summer classes at TCC start May 22 and fall classes begin Aug. 21.
Seminars will be held at the following locations:
- Chesapeake Campus: Student Center, 3rd floor
- Norfolk Campus: Martin Building, rooms 2202 and 2203
- Portsmouth Campus: Campus Student Center, rooms E122, E124 and E126
- Virginia Beach Campus: Student Center, 3rd floor
Additional topics include:
- Maintaining financial aid eligibility
- Applying for student loans
- Securing a work-study position
For more information, contact TCC’s Info Center at 757-822-1122 or email@example.com.