Interested in attaining a better career or finally starting on that bachelor’s degree?
Tidewater Community College can answer your questions and set you on a course for success during one of its summer Special Enrollment days.
TCC will extend regular business hours and offer a Saturday Special Enrollment Day at all campuses to make it even easier for you to take your next steps toward a certificate or degree.
Current and prospective students and their families are invited to three Special Enrollment days:
- Friday, July 21, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 5, from 9 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, Aug. 16, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Everyone is welcome, including recent high school graduates, potential military-related students and adult learners.
Stop by any of TCC’s four campuses to:
- Find help completing your application
- Meet with an advisor about your academic goals and transfer options
- Receive one-on-one help with registering for classes
- Register for on-campus child care services
- Learn about campus life and organizations
- Meet with representatives from TCC’s Center for Military and Veterans Education
You can also review financial aid status and payment options (bring income documentation) and pay tuition.
Visit any of these locations:
George B. Pass Building
1428 Cedar Road
Andrews Science Building
300 Granby St.
120 Campus Drive
Virginia Beach Campus
1700 College Crescent
Fall classes begin Aug. 21. TCC also offers shorter 12- and 8-week sessions that begin on September 11 and October 18.
If you are ready to take the next steps toward a degree, we’re here to help! Contact a member of our enrollment team at 757-822-1111 or email@example.com.
For maps and directions, visit www.tcc.edu/locations.