Spend a few hours at Tidewater Community College on Nov. 14 and see where you can go.
TCC’s next open house will be Nov. 14 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on all four campuses and the college’s Visual Arts Center.
There’s plenty of time to enroll for spring classes, which begin Jan. 8.
All are invited, especially:
- 2017 high school graduates and their families;
- adults who want to start or finish a degree, learn a new field or advance in their careers;
- active-duty military and veterans, their spouses and dependents.
Open house locations are:
- Chesapeake Campus: George C. Pass Building
- Norfolk Campus: Andrews Science Building
- Portsmouth Campus: Building A
- Virginia Beach Campus: Student Center
- Visual Arts Center in Olde Town, Portsmouth
At all locations, you’ll be able to apply to TCC; learn about financial aid, grants and scholarships; explore academic options; tour campuses; and learn about campus life.
If you have an eye on a four-year college, TCC can help get you there, too. Transfer agreements allow a student to complete the first two years of a bachelor’s degree at TCC and gain guaranteed admission to most Virginia colleges and universities.
For more information, visit www.tcc.edu/open.