If you’re looking for a job working with children, visit Tidewater Community College’s Early Childhood Education & Recreation Career Fair and Hiring Event on Sept. 14.
The event, which is open to the public, will be held at the Virginia Beach Campus in the Student Center Gymnasium in K204 from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Among the employers that will be in attendance for this networking opportunity are:
- Amberley Child Care
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Southeast Virginia
- Creative World School
- Kids Town Learning Center
- Kimbi’s Playworld
- Rainbow Station at Virginia Beach
- Strelitz Early Childhood Education Center
- Virginia Beach Parks & Recreation
- Wave Children’s Learning Center
Applicants should come dressed in interview attire and bring multiple copies of their resumé.
RSVP is required by registering with TCC’s Career Services Network. Non-TCC students and alumni can register as a guest.
For additional information, call 757-822-7228.
TCC’s Career Services Center has scheduled additional fairs this fall in the following areas:
- Information Technology & Business, Oct. 12
- Customer Services & Hospitality, Oct. 26
- Maritime, Manufacturing, Industrial/Trades, Nov. 16
- Health Professions & Human Services, Dec. 7
Find updates at tcc.edu/careerfairs.