If you’re looking for employment in customer service and hospitality, visit Tidewater Community College’s Customer Service & Hospitality Career Fair and Hiring Event on Oct. 26.
The event, which is open to the public, will be held in the gymnasium of the Virginia Beach Campus Student Center, room K204, from 1 until 4 p.m.
Participating employers include:
- Allstate/Jones Family Insurance
- Arvon Staffing
- Autobell Car Wash
- Blue Chip Landscapes
- Checkered Flag Auto Group
- Coastal Hospitality Associates
- Cox Communications
- Diamond Resorts International
- Distinctive Gourmet
- Hampton Roads Sanitation District (HRSD)
- Landmark Hotel Group
- LTD Hospitality Group
- Mr. Rogers Windows
- Norfolk Waterside Marriott
- RS Andrews of Tidewater
- Renaissance Portsmouth-Norfolk Waterfront Hotel
- Speedway, LLC
- Sutherland Global Services
- Virginia Beach Parks & Recreation
- VSA Resorts
- Waffle House, Inc.
Applicants should come dressed in interview attire and bring multiple copies of their resumé.
RSVP is required by registering with TCC’s Career Services Network. Non-TCC students and alumni can register as a guest.
For additional information, call 757-822-7228.
TCC’s Career Services Center has scheduled additional fairs this fall in the following areas:
- Maritime, Manufacturing, Industrial/Trades, Nov. 16
- Health Professions & Human Services, Dec. 7
Find updates at tcc.edu/careerfairs.