Special enrollment days allow students to receive individual assistance with enrollment. They are at the following times:
- Friday, July 22 from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 6 from 9 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, Aug. 17 from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
On special enrollment days you can:
- Take placement tests
- Meet with an advisor about academic goals and transfer options
- Receive one-on-one help with registering for classes
- Sign up for or complete new student orientation
- Review financial aid status & payment options (Bring your documentation.)
- Pay tuition
- Register for on-campus child care services
- Learn about campus life and organizations
- Visit the campus bookstore
- Meet with representatives from TCC’s Center for Military and Veterans Education
In addition, students can receive advising and enrollment assistance on Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Fall classes begin Aug. 22.
For more information call the TCC Information Center at 757-822-1122 or email@example.com.