The extended hours are as follows:
- Aug. 16: 9 a.m. to noon
- Aug. 18-21: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Aug. 22: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Aug. 23: 9 a.m. to noon
- Aug. 25-28: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Aug. 29: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Special enrollment days on Aug. 16 and Aug. 23, both Saturdays, will allow students to receive individual assistance with enrollment at the following locations:
- Chesapeake – George B. Pass Building
- Norfolk – Andrews Science Building
- Portsmouth – Building A
- Virginia Beach – Princess Anne Building
During that time, students can speak to advisors about their academic goals, degree planning and transfer options. Students can also review their financial aid status with an advisor, pay tuition, set up a payment plan, register for on-campus child care, sign up for orientation and take placement tests. Tuition is due by 5 p.m. on the day a student registers.
Veterans offices on all campuses will be open for specialized assistance. The Barnes & Noble bookstores will also be open.
Fall classes begin Aug. 25.
For more information call the TCC Information Center at 757-822-1122.